Hey Levi!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
have you made a blanket for a little k03 turbo off a audi a4 1.8? would you be interested in making me one? id love one for the log manifold i built for my samurai as well that uses this turbo but i dont know how or what you need for measurments or if thats even enough?

Thanks Levi!

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
have you made a blanket for a little k03 turbo off a audi a4 1.8? would you be interested in making me one? id love one for the log manifold i built for my samurai as well that uses this turbo but i dont know how or what you need for measurments or if thats even enough?

Thanks Levi!

I'd be happy to build some blankets for both if you need them. Haven't built blankets for either of those that I'm aware of though. If you want to send a few pictures of the turbo exhaust housing and the log manifold to my e-mail. I can mark the measurements in MS Paint and send them back to you. The measurements are pretty simple, basically just length/width and locating any flanges/brackets that are on the manifold. The turbo measurements is just the flange to flange length and locating where the WG pivot/rod is (internally gated). I'll PM you my e-mail address. Thanks.