Help me diagnose

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
The a new ecm?

If it runs on either, you have a fuel problem. Pressure or air. Don't use the either to much, or you will be creating more issues. Recently my 2006 had the same symptoms - cranks, starts on either, sometimes runs for 2-5 seconds, no codes. Would run for 2 minutes when I primed the pump. Installed a FASS fuel system- problem gone. Some have found the bleeder valve (plastic) sucked air, some have found the filter support cracked. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's not true at all. You could have all the fuel in the world but if the injector doesn't get the command to fire it never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyMac

Sep 1, 2015
Agreed, however I understood there was no codes that would indicate an injector failure

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
If it runs on either, you have a fuel problem. Pressure or air. Don't use the either to much, or you will be creating more issues. Recently my 2006 had the same symptoms - cranks, starts on either, sometimes runs for 2-5 seconds, no codes. Would run for 2 minutes when I primed the pump. Installed a FASS fuel system- problem gone. Some have found the bleeder valve (plastic) sucked air, some have found the filter support cracked. Good luck

Don't use ETHER period, your tapatalk corrected it for ya, wrong...

Stancedlb7

Cummin Stroke this Duramax
Feb 9, 2015
SLC, UTAH
Security light?

Codes? Ficm good? Check the edu fuse

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Going back to this question. I noticed everytime the door was opened the security light would turn on. The key fob also would not unlock and lock doors. I tried the whole over riding the security light trick but had no luck.