help loading efi live tune in utah

davig

Jun 28, 2012
west jordan, utah
Are there any members in utah that would be willing to help me load a efi tune. I don't have the money right now to purchase my own autocal or v2. Any help would be appreciated.

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
I really like my tunes from Rob, they run virtually smoke free and make great power. Are planning on buying an Autocal or the whole V2? If you end up getting the tuner, I'd be happy to help you through the tune process the first time.

Sent from my XT907

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
I can load it for you if its the same os as your stock tune. you would have to buy the vin license to license your truck to my v2. That cost 125 bucks. I'm in Ogden.

davig

Jun 28, 2012
west jordan, utah
And would you guys suggest getting a dsp 2 or 5??? I heard to onlu get a 2 because my truck isn't very built yet and it wouldn't make a big difference selecting between 5 different tunes right now. But am planning on putting in a built tranny and other big modifications after I get my small cheap bolt on stuff. What would you guys suggest just getting the dsp 5 and getting it over with or wait and just settle for the dsp2??

jevanb

Feb 28, 2011
montrose, michigan
send your ECM to rob and he would be happy to load his stuff into it. their are lots of shops that sell robs tunes but they are the same price everwhere... if you dont have the money for a autocal you are a long way from a built trans..

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
What do you mean by the same os as my stock tune?? It would really help me if you could do this

Os means operating system in the ecm, You want the tune you are putting in to match the stock tune os so that you don't have issues with the truck.