Hello

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Quite the age spread on the kids Henry, it sucks starting over with another one after 4yrs. Can't imagine doing that 3 more times, but I suppose after a certain point it doesn't make much difference anymore
Originally wife was told she could not have kids and would be hard even with fertility shots. After being together for 6 years we had our first. Then I had weight loss surgery s Mmmmm d wife had lost weight while I was doing my pre diet for the surgery. That ends up kicking her system imto
Overdrive and helped over cone the PCOS and had the 2nd daughter. I wanted a boy so we tried again got him wife was done. I wanted to try for another she’s like no. Then she started missing the cuddle times from him so she wanted a 4th and last lol. Not a boy but a baby girl will be here in December they needed others to play with so with all being so close in age other then my
Oldest it really does not matter already back in it again with young kids lol.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Originally wife was told she could not have kids and would be hard even with fertility shots. After being together for 6 years we had our first. Then I had weight loss surgery s Mmmmm d wife had lost weight while I was doing my pre diet for the surgery. That ends up kicking her system imto
Overdrive and helped over cone the PCOS and had the 2nd daughter. I wanted a boy so we tried again got him wife was done. I wanted to try for another she’s like no. Then she started missing the cuddle times from him so she wanted a 4th and last lol. Not a boy but a baby girl will be here in December they needed others to play with so with all being so close in age other then my
Oldest it really does not matter already back in it again with young kids lol.
Congrats on the weight loss surgery! What kind did you have? Been all good since then?

So COTN is no more?