Hello Guys and Gals

MuddinDirty

May 4, 2008
South Louisiana
Another jumper looking to find a new home without all the political BS, Looks like I found it!! I have been a member there since 05 but don't really post much, just soak all the tech in, plus you seniors are too quick on the keyboard!!:eek:

Anyway, hope to be a help to some of you guys but I have a feeling it will reciprocate more the other way around since we don't have too many hardcore enthusiasts that sled pull or drag down in south Louisiana to help.

Lez' Le Bon Temps Rouler' (Let the Good Times Roll)
John "Dirty" Cox

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Welcome to the site!!

What you dont have in Dmax enthusiast's you more than make up for in lifted trucks and bad ass 4-wheelers. I wish I had the mud and swamps that yall havew down there. Not to mention the damn good duck hunting

MuddinDirty

May 4, 2008
South Louisiana
Welcome to the site!!

What you dont have in Dmax enthusiast's you more than make up for in lifted trucks and bad ass 4-wheelers. I wish I had the mud and swamps that yall havew down there. Not to mention the damn good duck hunting

Yeah we have a few of them down here, My little Big Bear hates me for putting 29.5" Outlaws on it but shows its aggression in the pits.

Bring me that truck to drive for a couple days and I have 3500 acres in the Atchafalaya Basin to hunt all the ducks and deer you want.

To everyone: Thanks for the warm welcome, Glad to be here in "hell". LOL

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Yeah we have a few of them down here, My little Big Bear hates me for putting 29.5" Outlaws on it but shows its aggression in the pits.

Bring me that truck to drive for a couple days and I have 3500 acres in the Atchafalaya Basin to hunt all the ducks and deer you want.

To everyone: Thanks for the warm welcome, Glad to be here in "hell". LOL

Dont feel bad my 750 brute force doesnt like the 29.5's either. It seems like she breaks down every time I ride it.

Please dont tempt me with duck hunting, its almost as addicting as diesel performance, I might just take you up on that offer