Question: Hello from NC. Need a local trusted repair shop.

PoP Engine

Aug 2, 2013
Salisbury, NC
Hello Guys and Gals.

A real bonified newbie here looking to get my heads studded after popping a head gasket on my 2005 LLY. Any suggestions on who to call around Salisbury, North Carolina??? Thanks for any help. :thankyou:

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Welcome from SC! I would say Sam @ SSDP is gonna be your closest person to call. Quite a few guys on here from the NC area that will chime in and give you better knowledge of who to go to!

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Welcome, I'm in Asheville. I've been looking for a closer shop as well. Haven't had any luck yet.

I am orginally from Asheville man and have a good bit of buddies up that way that we all use the same shop. If your interested shoot me a PM! Little bit closer for you then Salisbury or else I would try and shoot him down my way as well!

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Sam at Southern Style Diesel Performance is in Burlington, NC which is about an hour from you. He is running a special for August on head studs.

H&K Diesel Performance is in King, NC also about an hour away.

Then if you wanted to go all the way to the beach in Wilmington, NC there is Diesel Addiction.

I honestly can't think of any more in the area.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Sam at Southern Style Diesel Performance is in Burlington, NC which is about an hour from you. He is running a special for August on head studs.

Then if you wanted to go all the way to the beach in Wilmington, NC there is Diesel Addiction.

Ive heard nothing but good things about everyone you listed but I have personal experience with Diesel Addiction. He's done 90% of the work done to my truck, he does a good job and is very affordable if there is such a thing in the diesel world. It will be a long ride for you though.

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Dustin at Diesel Addiction helps me out a lot. His crew is very smart on Duramaxes and treat you fairly. I've heard nothing but good from those other shops also.

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
Wilmington is a great place to visit for a day or two.............it would be a great chance to take a 2 day mini vacation while Diesel Addiction did your head gaskets and studs! Killer fishing, food and tons of hot women.......even if looking is all you can do!!:rofl:

BTW welcome from China Grove/Landis.

Bill H

Street Toy
Aug 25, 2011
VA
Dustin @ Diesel Addiction Wilmington N.C
I live in SW Va and have been making the 5 hr trip for several years now.
He will take care of all your Dmax needs very thorough, Five star business,

Last edited by a moderator: