Headed to the track with Raybestos clutches!

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Got the truck back from Dave with the new raybestos clutches and DPC convertor. Headed to the track Saturday to try it out. It is shifting great, and Dave is one hell of a guy. I will be doing business with this man again for sure. Wish me luck and should be reporting some new 1/8th times.

Anybody that hasn't talked to Dave yet, you should give this man a call. He has been one of the coolest and most helpful people I have spoke with in the industry. He will go above and beyond to help you out.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Me too but it is 2+ hours away. I have some different tunes to try out too. They have rules that i don't meet either. Me and funk are going to bowling green when it cools off a little

Testing for now :D

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Got the truck back from Dave with the new raybestos clutches and DPC convertor. Headed to the track Saturday to try it out. It is shifting great, and Dave is one hell of a guy. I will be doing business with this man again for sure. Wish me luck and should be reporting some new 1/8th times.

Anybody that hasn't talked to Dave yet, you should give this man a call. He has been one of the coolest and most helpful people I have spoke with in the industry. He will go above and beyond to help you out.

Good luck man........ That's what i thought once also.......

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
I'm putting together a nice little story.... I will be glad to share just as soon as I'm done getting all my details together and figure all this out. I will start a new thread and everyone will see it. I promise! :thumb:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I'm putting together a nice little story.... I will be glad to share just as soon as I'm done getting all my details together and figure all this out. I will start a new thread and everyone will see it. I promise! :thumb:

I'm sure it'll be all of that, lol...A STORY...man there is no reason to get in David's business just because you feel you might be butthurt over something. If it happened, and it was for real, you would be damned sure right? If you have to go around to third-parties for info and trash talk to back up your "STORY"...how credible is it?

David knows his stuff. He knows how to treat people. He is one of 2 people that will always answer the phone if I call and be willing to talk and answer questions in the middle of working, The other is George Alexander. I hold these two in the highest regards and in my opinion, are the best in the business.

Harbin, Good luck with the new trans man, didn't you have George build it before? Did it need a refresh or was something wrong?

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
No I built it myself the first time. PPE kit, C1's were delaminated, C3's were smoked, tolerances were wrong. It has shifted pretty crappy for a while now. Like way before I started drag racing at the track. I cant beleive it has ran the times it has with the terrible shifts. But it made it 35,000 miles and it was still going. It should really improve my times some. It hasn't really pulled in 3rd gear since it has been on the track.

Geroge did my injectors. Little hazey but runs good.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
o gotchya, ok. Yea, when I called David last weekend he mentioned working on your truck, and he was really impressed with it. The pictures I'm sure don't do much justice.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I'm sure it'll be all of that, lol...A STORY...man there is no reason to get in David's business just because you feel you might be butthurt over something. If it happened, and it was for real, you would be damned sure right? If you have to go around to third-parties for info and trash talk to back up your "STORY"...how credible is it?

David knows his stuff. He knows how to treat people. He is one of 2 people that will always answer the phone if I call and be willing to talk and answer questions in the middle of working, The other is George Alexander. I hold these two in the highest regards and in my opinion, are the best in the business.

Harbin, Good luck with the new trans man, didn't you have George build it before? Did it need a refresh or was something wrong?

Are we talking about DTS David?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I didn't notice the section from my phone. I'm sure dmax06 might have a valid point when he tells his story.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Good luck with the new trans! Both of the DTS street trans we installed are doing awesome. I'm sure you wont be disappointed.