LBZ: head acherack lights

[email protected]

Dec 3, 2011
Jefferson, Ny
Hi im new to the duramax ive had cummins for a few years and a powerjoker before that. i just bought a 06 2500 crewcab long bed loaded i love the truck dont know why i waited so long to get in a chevy!!! my truck was loaded up with ranch hand bumper bed rails and head acherack. the rack has 4 light on it which are all red leds but im guessing 2 of them should be white back up lights. they are tyed into the rear wiring but the guy i got it from said he didnt know what he was doing and that he just tried wires in!!!!!!!!!!!!:violent: he said they never worked the balls it takes to just start Ting wires into your truck with no tester! so not that i have i want them to work right i was wondering if anyone knows what wires colors do what to save me some testing. thanks so much and again im loving the duramax!! just wish my mileago was like my old cummins only getting 15.4 on the dash :(

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
If your truck has the 5th wheel wiring option there should be a bundle of wires right behind the cab on the drivers side frame rail.

[email protected]

Dec 3, 2011
Jefferson, Ny
yes there is on the driver side right? but which ones are which i guess i can just go after all of them with a test light. also im guessing this hack of a wiring job has something to do with how my light never goes off on my trailer brake controler.