HDMI & 12v Power Supply coming from Fuse Panel

BlckMax

May 13, 2024
Alabama
Hey guys, first time posting here. I bought a 2016 Chevy Duramax the other day. While looking at the truck I noticed an HDMI Cable and what appears to be a 12v power supply almost like a laptop charger coming from the fuse panel. Is this for a tuner? If so, what is the best way to figure out what tuner I can run with this setup? I know the truck is deleted but it is currently on a single tune instead of a DSP5 Switch like my last one. Any help would be much appreciated as I am wanting to reflash the truck to updated tunes. Thanks

Attachments

• cords in truck.jpeg
    cords in truck.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 14

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Follow that hdmi looking cable back and see if there is an obd2 plug on the other end stuffed up somewhere. The other looks like a radar detector cord.

BlckMax

May 13, 2024
Alabama
Follow that hdmi looking cable back and see if there is an obd2 plug on the other end stuffed up somewhere. The other looks like a radar detector cord.
So it was actually just the other end of the hdmi cable stuffed up like it had been ran to something but was unplugged. As for the other wire, I think you were right on a radar detector because it was just tapped into a 10a fuse.

Attachments

• IMG_3914.jpeg
    IMG_3914.jpeg
    314 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3915.jpeg
    IMG_3915.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3917.jpeg
    IMG_3917.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 12