Have you guys seen this monster?

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
80 to 90k I believe and they ran it at a track for publicity and now you won't even be able to go to a track and run it once because it was in the 9's and they don't have cages

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Not impressed whatsoever. A 9.6 @140 is what it oficially ran best out of 10 runs. That's a damn heavy ass car!

The copo Camaro has seen sub 8.5@160+

Dodge needs to quit worrying about hp and get their cars lighter the Challenger is 1000lbs heavier than the Camaro I mean come on Dodge...

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I like it.

Its the ONLY production car that has radials, a drag pack, runs 9's and makes great power.

The COPO shit is cool, but it snot factory with a warranty.

Apples to oranges.

I really like how the use the AC system to cool the charge air cooler.

DMAX102

Sep 9, 2016
Spokane WA
I heard a Chrysler exec say in an interview a person could order it with a cage in drag trim sans the passenger seats. Not sure if that's true, but still impressive for a production car with a warranty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chad006

Drag racer wannabe
Feb 12, 2015
Goodlow, B.C.
I like it.

Its the ONLY production car that has radials, a drag pack, runs 9's and makes great power.

The COPO shit is cool, but it snot factory with a warranty.

Apples to oranges.

I really like how the use the AC system to cool the charge air cooler.

Ya I really thought the AC cooker was a neat idea. Duramax with AC intercooler conversion anyone?:D

trashygasman

Slowly but Surely
Dec 18, 2008
Washington, OK
My brother is a pilot for Dr. Pepper. He was talking to the CEO, who he says drives dodges, about the Demon the other day. He said "yeah dodge called me the other day to tell me about them....I went ahead and ordered one...". Must be rough when the manufacturers call you before anyone else gets the chance to buy one. :rofl:

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Like said above the thing is a boat! But every manufactor has their own certain way of building a car. I think its cool how nobody else has really done something like this before but dodge wasn't scared. I have also heard 120K+ after MSRP markup...

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Not impressed whatsoever. A 9.6 @140 is what it oficially ran best out of 10 runs. That's a damn heavy ass car!

The copo Camaro has seen sub 8.5@160+

Dodge needs to quit worrying about hp and get their cars lighter the Challenger is 1000lbs heavier than the Camaro I mean come on Dodge...
Fastest production car ever built, has AC and a warranty and lifts the front tires on a launch and you arent impressed?!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I think it is cool. Impractical, sure, but that's almost the point.

I figured a forum full of heavy-ass diesel trucks could appreciate the "add power" instead of "remove weight" strategy. Most of us do the same :spit:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I think it is cool. Impractical, sure, but that's almost the point.

I figured a forum full of heavy-ass diesel trucks could appreciate the "add power" instead of "remove weight" strategy. Most of us do the same :spit:

Haha yeah this place is built on practicality

I wonder how the trans is going to hold up launching that thing. Anyone know what it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
The only difference between it and the COPO is the warranty. And the COPO is faster with less hp. So no I'm not impressed.
The copo has no heat or ac, no sound deadening, a small fuel cell, manual brakes and steering and isnt road legal. The Demon could be comfortably driven to church by your grandma.

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
You can't even compare the COPO and the Demon.

I would love to have one. They flat out get it

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
The copo has no heat or ac, no sound deadening, a small fuel cell, manual brakes and steering and isnt road legal. The Demon could be comfortably driven to church by your grandma.
No I hear you there, as far as a car is concerned yeah the demon is a real car. But as far as full bodies cars going down the track is concerned the COPO gets it done, btw neither are allowed at the track.
You can't even compare the COPO and the Demon.

I would love to have one. They flat out get it

Yes you can't compare them the COPO is faster :D :thumb: