have anyone tryed bigger injectors?

codyn

Aug 26, 2007
urbana ohio
i was wondering going with a bigger injector help at all with fuel pressure and things. becasue we are putting the motor back together and was thinking of different options for my lly already have main studs, cam, rods, forged pistions,head studs, and running a gt40r88 wondering if it will hold together to drive every day and play a little

codyn

Aug 26, 2007
urbana ohio
we will see how far we can push the charger i have a goal of 700 hp i dont know if can be done but im going to try

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
Both 02Freighttrain and I are running 40% over injectors---I think The Train is 40% over also anyway. I really like mine. I havnt done much tuning myself with them but Craig has done a hell of a job. With the right tune you should hold together just fine with that turbo. I'm running a 4094R with a build similar to yours with 5K miles and no trouble so far. Ony raced 8-10 times though, the rest just daily driving.
You'll love what you're doing! Next you'll want dual fuelers.....:D

codyn

Aug 26, 2007
urbana ohio
where did u get your injectors and i am putting twin cp3 on i just need the bracket and i show have them on. the problem that i have is i drive it hard where ever i go . they always said my 83000 miles is like 250000 miles on someone elses truck

Last edited:

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
I got my injectors from ATS. Just BEWARE, they sent me the nozzles only and I had to have the nozzles switched on my stock injectors. I was led to believe I got "new" reman injectors and was to send my stockers in!