TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hate how slow the oil field is right now....old lady wants to murder me since I'm home too much now:spit: the garage is too cold to hangout in and I don't feel like wrenching on anything.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Have I mentioned I hate where the diesel trends are going? Back when I was in high school you were cool to have a nice regular cab half ton. Now if you don't have a nasty diesel you night as wel be a ghost. I hate punk kids that own diesels and ruin it for everyons else. Espically the kids with a super gross pos cummins who have three chips stacked, two sets of tow mirrors and the biggest fart can that'll fit under it.. I hate the diesel rice scene.. I hate cheap led light bars and how everyone has 9 of them screwed to various places on their truck. I hate working my dock in the dirt day in and out trying to give my family everything they need then there's little rich kids who get everything and bitch about it not being good enough..

Rant over. Beer me

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Have I mentioned I hate where the diesel trends are going? Back when I was in high school you were cool to have a nice regular cab half ton. Now if you don't have a nasty diesel you night as wel be a ghost. I hate punk kids that own diesels and ruin it for everyons else. Espically the kids with a super gross pos cummins who have three chips stacked, two sets of tow mirrors and the biggest fart can that'll fit under it.. I hate the diesel rice scene.. I hate cheap led light bars and how everyone has 9 of them screwed to various places on their truck. I hate working my dock in the dirt day in and out trying to give my family everything they need then there's little rich kids who get everything and bitch about it not being good enough..

Rant over. Beer me
Amen.:beer2:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I hate everybody talking crap on Baca's wreck.... None of us have ever done anything stupid on the street right? Just be glad he didn't injure innocent people. Live and learn. And I'm tired of seeing it everywhere.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
I hate BLM and their anti cop, anti white racist bullshit.

Still hate dodges

Black bears that break into my buddies cabin and destroy shit

Mosquitos

Obama

Obama

Hillary

Obama

Gun control

Humidity

Ricers

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I hate when an lb7 comes in for a simple injector job but the last guy rounded out half of the Allen head bolts with his $0.25 Allen wrench.. Hooray for drill bits

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I hate when an lb7 comes in for a simple injector job but the last guy rounded out half of the Allen head bolts with his $0.25 Allen wrench.. Hooray for drill bits
I hate Allen head bolts. I've been slowly replacing all the Allen head bolts on my truck with regular bolts or torx. I rarely strip those, but no matter how nice of a Allen key I have, I dick up the stupid Allen bolts on everything I touch.

Fricking hate Allen head bolts.

Sent from my FlashScan V2

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I frequent a small supplier called Mark's bolts, nut, surplus, you can purchase grade 8 fasteners of any assortment by the pound. Mark being a nut and bolt guy removed and replaced every accessible bolt with allen heads on his high dollar sand car, he said it looked GOOD. Now the hate part, first time he had work on it out at the dunes he cursed himself and subsequently redid it..... :rofl:

For me the unavoidable in parts nowadays, just type in your part number, name (Timken, Donaldson etc.) and add Alibaba and you can purchase a whole shipping container full, or several if you want.....

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Have I mentioned I hate lb7 valve cover bolts and the people that round them out..