Happy 10th Birthday

jc64

Sep 29, 2006
Oregon
(Couple days late because we lost internet due to the recent Pacific Coast storm)

10 years ago (12/13/04) I took delivery of my truck. I had to order it from the factory because there were no Regular Cab, Duramax, MANUAL transmission trucks anywhere near Missouri at the time. This was kind of cool because I could get the truck that I wanted :thumb:. I ordered it Oct. 18, then it was built Nov. 30, then I got it on Dec. 13 :woott:. So far I have put 97.xxx miles on it. Things that have needed replaced were the dual mass flywheel, turbo, shocks, and as of a couple months ago the stock batteries. I think 10 years is a good run on batteries. The paint is holding up good seeing I have never waxed it. It is getting rust on the inside of the bottom driver’s side door. Things that need replacement, still has the factory serpentine belt, breaks need to be bead, still need to take it in for the recall of the HVAC high speed fan, and a bunch of other stuff. All in all, its been a good truck to me, started every time I asked it (even with dying batteries) and done everything I told it to do.<O:p</O:p

:birthday:

picture.php