Hangers are on!

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Definitely need control arms now haha. Going to look awesome though.

Assuming the hangers are djm since you said you were a dealer did you go 1" or full 2" on the hanger bolt hole?

And is anything done to the front at all besides dropped t-bars?

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
I have caltracs also, can you not run hangers with them?

I have heard you can't but not 100% sure on that...

my truck was a std cab i had them w/ caltracs not sure what cab configuration you have

I have an ECSB NNBS, did you run the DJM hangers?

Full pic!

74f3abdee183f15784b104b602f6c068.jpg

Looks awesome man! Did you have to shim the rear end?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
On crew cab trucks you cannot run caltracs with DJM lowing hangers. The factory hanger Is upside down, with the "point" of the hanger (leaf spring eye) pointding down. The 2" drop hangers from DJM for the crew cabs has the point facing up. Caltracs cant bolt to this.

Now on long bed trucks, caltracs will work fine with stock and DJM drop hangers because the mounting eye is pointed dwn in both applications.

:thumb:

Looks good man, I miss my LBZ now...

Will have to drop the single cab ;)

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
Definitely need control arms now haha. Going to look awesome though.

Assuming the hangers are djm since you said you were a dealer did you go 1" or full 2" on the hanger bolt hole?

And is anything done to the front at all besides dropped t-bars?

I used the 2" hole. And yes t-bolts are almost all the way out. May leave it for the time being, or move the bolt hole to the one inch drop. Haven't made my mind up yet lol

I didn't have to shim the rear. This kit pretty much puts everything we're in needs to be.

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
On crew cab trucks you cannot run caltracs with DJM lowing hangers. The factory hanger Is upside down, with the "point" of the hanger (leaf spring eye) pointding down. The 2" drop hangers from DJM for the crew cabs has the point facing up. Caltracs cant bolt to this.

Now on long bed trucks, caltracs will work fine with stock and DJM drop hangers because the mounting eye is pointed dwn in both applications.

It's is true. Just looked at all the brackets. And thanks man i love mine. Ready for some more go fast goodies!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

The same is true for the 1/2 ton hangers, I unfortunately found out...:(

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
I used the 2" hole. And yes t-bolts are almost all the way out. May leave it for the time being, or move the bolt hole to the one inch drop. Haven't made my mind up

I didn't have to shim the rear. This kit pretty much puts everything we're in needs to be.

I have the djm hangers aswell and use the 1" hole with my drop keys 3/4 ways up and it sits level. I had the front dropped almost all the way down but rubbed like a sob. When these 305's wear I am going to go to the 2" hole and get 285's. I love the way the 22's look on your truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
Truck looks good man, I seem u raised the front up on Instagram... How's that camber now. I still haven't lowered the front yet. My sister has my truck all week moving. So will be without it lol

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Cambers a bit better. Rides better aswell. I am buying lca's in a couple weeks and will be acquiring some 285/50's and will be lowering the back another inch and going low up front. I love her dumped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
Yeah, lca are my next thing. Well I say that but all these injectors and turbos keep getting posted makes me want some more go fast parts lol

Dirtymaxx07

Jan 15, 2013
Should be headed to paint next month..getting my tailgate fixed(well putting a shaved on on) and fixing my dents down the side of the bed. But it's a slow process, I've had my tranny kit here for three months now still haven't built my trans yet