Great night for dmax boys!!!

KidwickedLMM

Jun 12, 2011
Tonight was the Albany, Ohio fair pull and it was awesome! They pull 2 diesel classes, stock 7800lbs, and 8000lb open, which puts 2.6, 3.0, 3.2 trucks all in the same class. They run it on a pull off system, 6 trucks made full pulls and made it back to the pull off. 5 Dodges that are all 3.0, and 3.2 trucks (2 of them Haisley trucks) and Matt Gainers 2.6 Red GMC. Track was a little loose, but good and the crowd of prolly 1000 people got to watch the Red Danville built Duramax put 8ft on everyone!!!!!!!! Best shit I've ever watched!! All the dodge guys just stood there shocked! Especially the guy that was leading with his 1350hp Haisley built 3.2 truck! I'm still pumped:thumb:

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Good deal we where going to go to that pull but it was a little bit longer drive than we wanted to do with the weather being the way it has to drive and get rained out.

KidwickedLMM

Jun 12, 2011
Yes my buddy did video it! Except for at the end of his pull we were all screaming and flipping out, including him who was videoing. Haha.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Who were the haisleys trucks? All of them loose tracks you guys got out east suck. Power tracks are where its at!:thumb:

KidwickedLMM

Jun 12, 2011
Its Matts old truck, he doesnt own it anymore.

That is true Matt sold it too the guy who won, Matt was driving it last week in Stoutsville for the guy, and I think was driving it here to too?? But don't hold me to it...One of the Haisley built trucks was "My Paw Paw" a maroon 3.2 truck, as well as the silver new body style 3.0 truck that is owned by Hintz Farms. Also there were the two black Vannest 3.0 trucks there too.

KidwickedLMM

Jun 12, 2011
Haha. I know but these loose tracks are the only chance our under powered duramaxs have! :happy2: there are too many 1200hp dodges here that usually dominat..lol. you need to come this way Rob and beat a few of them on there home turf! Id love it! Shoulda seen there faces Saturday nite!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Tonight was the Albany, Ohio fair pull and it was awesome! They pull 2 diesel classes, stock 7800lbs, and 8000lb open, which puts 2.6, 3.0, 3.2 trucks all in the same class. They run it on a pull off system, 6 trucks made full pulls and made it back to the pull off. 5 Dodges that are all 3.0, and 3.2 trucks (2 of them Haisley trucks) and Matt Gainers 2.6 Red GMC. Track was a little loose, but good and the crowd of prolly 1000 people got to watch the Red Danville built Duramax put 8ft on everyone!!!!!!!! Best shit I've ever watched!! All the dodge guys just stood there shocked! Especially the guy that was leading with his 1350hp Haisley built 3.2 truck! I'm still pumped:thumb:

Thanks, and glad Brian could put on a show for you guys! He is doing a great job learning to drive Matt's old truck! Love my DMax's!:thumb:

KidwickedLMM

Jun 12, 2011
Thanks, and glad Brian could put on a show for you guys! He is doing a great job learning to drive Matt's old truck! Love my DMax's!:thumb:

That truck is awesome, and running really strong! Hope Brian keeps putting hooks like that together! I guess you had to be there, but I haven't quit smiling since!! :rolleyes:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
All of them loose tracks you guys got out east suck. /QUOTE]

:confused:

:D Im just mad cause we are spoiled with our Missouri Tracks. Kentucky tracks seem to be good, from what i seen from Indiana they are hit or miss, i dont know about Ohio. The best part about missouri tracks are they are consistant from the first puller to the last... And 99% of the time the one with the most power and best driving skills wins, so the top trucks are always the top trucks. Buuuuut They all have a lot more pulls to hit up out there.. thats where we get screwed.

Thats what i love about the Platte City pull, people can drive 10+ hours with a fair shot, you dont have to worry about the track beating you...

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
:D Im just mad cause we are spoiled with our Missouri Tracks. Kentucky tracks seem to be good, from what i seen from Indiana they are hit or miss, i dont know about Ohio. The best part about missouri tracks are they are consistant from the first puller to the last... And 99% of the time the one with the most power and best driving skills wins, so the top trucks are always the top trucks. Buuuuut They all have a lot more pulls to hit up out there.. thats where we get screwed.

Thats what i love about the Platte City pull, people can drive 10+ hours with a fair shot, you dont have to worry about the track beating you...

It's ok Rob, you get spoiled. You have to learn to pull on all the tracks and beat the other trucks and the tracks, not an easy task!

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Must be nice to have good tracks...I wouldn't know that.
Tracks don't bother me at all anymore. My drag race days took care of that, there were awesome tracks & terrible tracks. When you are good you get down both kinds better then the others.
Rob the above is NOT a dig at you just a comment :hug:

KidwickedLMM

Jun 12, 2011
Pulling over our way you gotta get use to hooking on all kinds of tracks. Some really good, some really bad...I'm in the land of the giant powered dodges so when the tracks are tight you can pretty well bet the farm who's gonna win. I like when set up and driver ability take over and win or lose the pull. If its always up to who spends 100k on a monster hp truck that's no fun:woott: If pulls where won on hp alone then there would be no sense in even hookin because a big built cummins is gonna win that war everytime.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Yeah, i understand making it work on all tracks, not all of ours our great, but they are pullable... rolling out of the hole used to help me on some tracks, but with my new setup lately, that is just not possible, its either lit, or not, and tracks like fleece... just dont work with my setup but thats part of it. I still like the tracks like platte city that seperate the men from the boys :D

KidwickedLMM

Jun 12, 2011
Yeah, i understand making it work on all tracks, not all of ours our great, but they are pullable... rolling out of the hole used to help me on some tracks, but with my new setup lately, that is just not possible, its either lit, or not, and tracks like fleece... just dont work with my setup but thats part of it. I still like the tracks like platte city that seperate the men from the boys :D

Hell ya! No doubt "Caged Hooker" is a mans truck! I just love watchin Dmaxs out pull the big dodges and around here it don't happen often! So when it does its fun as hell to watch, idc what kinda track its on. :thumb: