Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
blkdmax04
blkdmax04
blkdmax04
blkdmax04
blkdmax04
blkdmax04

Well first rodeo back been out for a year and a half with a pretty bad knee injury felt good to be back...

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
:thumb: But, better you then me. I prefer to be on the other side of the fence.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Awesome. How long u been doin that? And what happened to the knee? Sure would be a rush in there.

He's been doin it a while and he's been out of the game awhile kuz last time out fightin bulls he hurt his knee! Sean post the pics/vids of the injuries and the fight

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
Awesome. How long u been doin that? And what happened to the knee? Sure would be a rush in there.
About five years, tore ACL PCL and the MCL got 3 out of four ligament's not bad
I'm assuming that's you in the knee brace then :D .... looks fun
ya thats me lol same knee brace running backs wear in the NFL compliments of the great guys from Justin Sports medicine
Lol looks like a rush.....my only question, where are that guys shoes?
:roflmao: He's got'em all taped up guy that I was suppose to fight with got hurt prtty bad a couple of weeks ago
How many times have you woken up in a hospital and not remembered your own name?
only been knocked out once well in a comma for three days but that was from riding bulls not fightin em ,had my face smashed once and my ear almost ripped off
here's a video didn't know bulls where ninjas to lol
http://youtu.be/M7RvtPmI2e8
and slow mo
http://youtu.be/fZDVFq7l-KQ
:thumb: Awesome!!!!

thanks bud

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Holy *$#*!!!! Wow. What all happened to your grill on that one? Looks like u can take some abuse. Lol i give ya some credit, u got right back up. Its pretty sweet videos, and i agree with the others hurts to watch.

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
Holy *$#*!!!! Wow. What all happened to your grill on that one? Looks like u can take some abuse. Lol i give ya some credit, u got right back up. Its pretty sweet videos, and i agree with the others hurts to watch.

Nothing happened that night just put a tooth through my lip and didn't feel like going to the bar afterwards felt like someone hit me in the face with a baseball bat lol but its a lot of fun and those guys depend on you so you gotta be able to take a hit ..Nothing like stepping around one with your hand on there head and them not getting you its pretty sick