Got my roll pan on.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I bought this pan from Stillen and was very impress by the fit and looks.

Attachments

• SANY0107.jpg
    SANY0107.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 186
  • SANY0108.jpg
    SANY0108.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 153
  • SANY0109.jpg
    SANY0109.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 156

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Got the same one sitting here. Gotta get it to body shop when I get some more cash saved up and get it shot.

Any tips to installing it? Seems pretty straight forward, but I wanna do it right as it will be me putting it on. also It was looking like Id have to remove my hitch, but I noticed yours was still on. Dis you have to trim or did it just barely clear or what?

Looks awesome though. I was worried about the line at the bottom of fenders but it actually breaks it up a little and I am liking it more than I though I was going to like it.

Last edited:

REDMAX08

Jun 4, 2009
who makes that one. i'm goin to be doin the roll pan also and was trying to get some ideas. thanks

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Got the same one sitting here. Gotta get it to body shop when I get some more cash saved up and get it shot.

Any tips to installing it? Seems pretty straight forward, but I wanna do it right as it will be me putting it on. also It was looking like Id have to remove my hitch, but I noticed yours was still on. Dis you have to trim or did it just barely clear or what?

Looks awesome though. I was worried about the line at the bottom of fenders but it actually breaks it up a little and I am liking it more than I though I was going to like it.
I was going to do it myself but when I took it to the body shop to get painted he said he would install for $50 so I let him do it. He never trimmed it before paint he said. Not sure about the stock hitch, I have a homemade pulling hitch on mine.
Looks awesome! I gotta say, that truck is one of the best looking NBS truck that I have seen anywhere. :thumb:

What kind of wheels are those?
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, I was really impressed when I first saw the roll pan installed. The wheels are Incubus Poltergeist.