Gonna be in Texas next weekend!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Goin the "HotRod Hoedown" Old Skool rod show! I dont have the details yet, but i guess its about 10min from Humble,TX near Houston! So if any of ya are goin, i'd sure like to put names to faces! :hug::D

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
That sucks Ed:(

Dan-O! :rofl: Hey well, if all goes as planned, thats whats goin on, ridin down with my buddie and his GF wants to go too so hafta kinda play it by ear on what were doin besides the show, likly we'll see whats around and do some other crap too. Prolly do some drinkin! We reserved a hotel in Humble, so's maybe I can shake ur hand and see ur truck!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
sweet.

when is this show?

Well still dunno all the details besides all day saturday, my buddie knows all the details, ill ask him 2morrow and let ya know! He told me a couple months ago, there was a hot rod/rat rod/customs show in TX, bands and such, ask if i wanna go, just said ya and left it at that!:D

2500HeavyDuty

Book 'em, Danno!
Feb 14, 2008
Katy, Tx
www.myspace.com
hmm, ill see if i can make it out there. truck just went kaboom on the way home from work. its leaking coolant bad. and i gotta swap out my injectors too before the pull next month.

you would know anything about swapping them out now would ya :hug:

2500HeavyDuty

Book 'em, Danno!
Feb 14, 2008
Katy, Tx
www.myspace.com
i hope it aint bad, it sure sounded bad when i was driving :binky:

i should be able to make it out there if i dont got plans. thats about an hour drive for me to get out there

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
As far as i know, yep! Long drive so hope the show is kick ass, should be! Big event! Well hope you can make it out, my cell is 13162002969 in case you or anyone else wants ta gimme a shout down there;) Can txt me too, im AT&T unlm. txt :cool:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Ya, looks to be a goodin! YA, plenty of pics outta be had!:D I might bring my lappy with me, dunno? Might fool around with EFI along the ride and cook up some tunes? Were ridin in my buddies F-350 since my trucks apart and dunno but takin the Benz that far. Its a long distance virgin as of yet:rofl: His stroke see's lottsa long trips and has coal rollin abilitys if needed:p So less he needs relief driver, ill chill out and read or tune or somthin. Ill try to get him to grab his broadband card for interwebby. headin out round noon tomorrow!

Oh and no beverage worries!:rofl: Plenty of that to do down there, safely:cool:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Damn theres finally somethin goin on in Texas and im still way too far away lol
Have fun and take some pics

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Currentlly On The Way Down! Brought my lappy and broadband card, chillin in the back seat on the net, somewhere in Oklahoma, think near Edmond:rolleyes: still quite a ways to go:(