Gonna be down for a couple days....

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I'm going to be recovering the next few days (hopefully that's all it is) from a nasty case of pneumonia I've been fighting. :( If you guys need blankets just call and leave a message, as soon as I get back to par I'll give you a shout back. Thanks all.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I'm going to be recovering the next few days (hopefully that's all it is) from a nasty case of pneumonia I've been fighting. :( If you guys need blankets just call and leave a message, as soon as I get back to par I'll give you a shout back. Thanks all.

Take care and get well man

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I had pneumonia last year and all I can say is take it easy and get better, it's more serious then you think. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Levi you pussy:D

Get well!!!!!!!!!!! i was going to call ya tommmorow......you have till the 24th:hug:

What a dick. :D Go ahead and call Simon, if I'm not up and about, I'll call you back.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys :hug: Been awhile since something has knocked me down this hard.

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
I've had it 4 times since September of last year. Definitely get it taken care of - if I learned anything, nothing is worth your health man. Hope you get through quickly!!