Gmax 5 & 1057 converter install issues

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
Guys/Andrew,

My Trans has about 2k miles on the rebuild with the new raybestos packs. I've been having a delayed, then harsh 2-3 shift that is not trim valve related, and really bad under part throttle now that it's colder here. so I'm pretty sure my builder messed up somewhere and they will have to go back in the Trans but I have had a hard time getting a hold of anyone at suncoast this week. If I have my builder go into the Trans again I am guessing they will need suncoast support. Who could I have them call?

Thanks for the help

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
Does stock optimized count? Or are you saying reflash my ecm to stock tune? Technically I can't even do that because somehow it was currupted. Steve built one for me, but the Trans does this regardless of the dsp5 level. And I had a moonshine ecm before and it did it with that as well.

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
So yes we will be going in the transmission, fluid level is normal. A local guy that's a family friend wanted the opportunity to build mine. I guess he will get what he wanted.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
So yes we will be going in the transmission, fluid level is normal. A local guy that's a family friend wanted the opportunity to build mine. I guess he will get what he wanted.

That's why I have said for years it's worth the drive to go to Mikes. ;)

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I know I know haha. I agree trust me. Just didn't have the time. Now I find out you can ship the whole Trans. That would have been the best option.

You don't wanna know how much Duramax stuff I fit in my Colorado and drove to Cali a bunch of times. :D