Getting chrome H2s

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
At the cost of another man's misfortune, I'm able to get a smoking deal on a set of chrome H2s in nearly mint condition with 265/70/17 Mastercraft AT tires with about 4K miles on them plus a set of slighty more used tires of the same size and brand plus the already modified Chevy centercaps and all for $500.

The wheels don't even have any of the balancing weight marks on the outside face like most.

I feel like I'm getting a smoking deal!!! I'm stoked about it!! Should pick them up tomorrow and get cleaned up real nice and installed by Sun.

C-ya

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
the jury will comeback as soon as you get some bigger tyres

Thats what I am hoping for. A friend of mine has 285s on his chrome h2s and they look good on his truck.......mine look like bling wheels :eek:

I got a good deal on them and may decide to sell them if I can make money on them......then I might get black and chrome Dale Jr Cannons, or run the pyo's for the farm truck look :D

Last edited:

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
I have chrome H2's on my truck with 08 chrome chevy centers, looks awesome! Nice choice

WestportFair2008010.jpg

Last edited:

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
hah the whole reason i bought the tires is because they are white letter and like all the other tires that size are black wall:joker: ya a litle crazy

I've done stuff like that before......like ordering a GM bugshield because I didn't like the 1"x1" white emblem on the $20 cheaper aftermarket one....then I didn't like the fit of the GM one......so no bugshield :D

JustinD, your truck looks good with the chrome h2s/NBS centercaps. Where did you find the NBS centercaps and are they chrome?

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I just ordered my 08 H2 the new style, high polished for 300 bucks on ebay they just arrived at the house yesterday, dad is goin to go put some new rubber on this next week, I am pumped to see it.

Nice buy 500 for wheels and tire is a freakin steal.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
deal fell through. :(. Guessthats what I get for counting my chickens before they hatch. Guy though he had stockers but didn't and I only have three. Dumbed out now.