Getting a Dyno

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I've been tossing around the idea of getting a dyno for the past few months and decided to pull the trigger on new Dynomite wide roller eddy-current 3000 chassis dyno. It will be a nice addition the shop and I'm looking forward to playing around with it :D

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Exceptional news, Evan! :thumb: You are growing your business very quickly, which is fantastic.
Just dont fall into the trap others have when that happened. Think far enough ahead so your rep/business/life doesnt suffer as you grow. :)

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Exceptional news, Evan! :thumb: You are growing your business very quickly, which is fantastic.
Just dont fall into the trap others have when that happened. Think far enough ahead so your rep/business/life doesnt suffer as you grow. :)

Thank you Tom. I put a lot of thought into the purchase before deciding to go for it as unnessary overhead and getting to big to fast is a killer. We are as big as we are going to get as I'm not interested in having a bunch of employees and the headaches that come with it. Things are working out great just as they are. I just want to be able to further our capabilities and streamline what we are arleady doing.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Awesome buddy! Wish I could come up for a dyno day bit its a little to far for me

Just a tad

Awesome Evan!! Maybe I will plan a vacation your way sometime

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It would be great to meet you.

Awesome, I would be down for a dyno day as well ��

I'll let you know when I get things together.

good stuff. I may have to make my way back up there and visit.
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Anytime Phil

I'm in but we all know we won't be taking your lady driven garage queen. Congrats on the dyno.

:spit:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Maybe we could convince Mark to make a trip north and live tune some trucks????? Either way I need to get on the rollers!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Maybe we could convince Mark to make a trip north and live tune some trucks????? Either way I need to get on the rollers!

Now that sounds like a worthwhile trip to me! I would love to try out one of their chassis dyno's anyways since I have their engine dyno now and need to replace my chassis dyno with a new one. Would definitely be a fun time I'm sure!:thumb:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Awesome Evan! going to use it to help dial trucks in on tuning?

Yes it will be much safer then doing it on the street all the time. Should keep the neighbors happy also.

Works for me.

Now that sounds like a worthwhile trip to me! I would love to try out one of their chassis dyno's anyways since I have their engine dyno now and need to replace my chassis dyno with a new one. Would definitely be a fun time I'm sure!:thumb:

Anytime Mark