LMM: Gettin an LMM

Dennon2009

Jan 15, 2012
Kansas
Im getting ready to trade my LBZ for an 07.5 LMM.. anything to be looking for.. truck has 90k miles. what are common issues with the LMM. so far my LBZ has been perfect, no problems at all (140k)

Headless_Horseman

Street Sleeper
Sep 27, 2011
Stn Mtn. Ga/Iraq
What's the issue with the trans lines? Cause I'm pretty sure mine are leaking lol

Exactly that...they begin to leak around the crimped fittings. Alligator has a nice replacement kit or like mine were done, just have hydraulic hose cut to fit and new fittings crimped on that. Been great ever since and heavier gauge than stock as well. Other than that the LMM has been great.

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
Exactly that...they begin to leak around the crimped fittings. Alligator has a nice replacement kit or like mine were done, just have hydraulic hose cut to fit and new fittings crimped on that. Been great ever since and heavier gauge than stock as well. Other than that the LMM has been great.

Guess ill be getting those soon, im tired of the spots in the drive way.. I looked under it and there's so much fluid under there it was hard to tell where it was coming from lol sure glad I seen that post

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Guess ill be getting those soon, im tired of the spots in the drive way.. I looked under it and there's so much fluid under there it was hard to tell where it was coming from lol sure glad I seen that post

That is not good at all... Have you checked your tranny fluid to make sure it is up to par??

i personally think the classic silverado body styleis way nicer but its a personal thing no disrespect to my boys with 07 and newers

Well I think you are 1 in a million :roflmao: