General tires suck

Big Chris

2 Duramaxes> 1 Duramax
Mar 30, 2010
Rives Junction MI
I have a set of 265/75/16E Cooper Discoverer STT's on PYO's and they are a great tire. Great in the mud and actually do really well in the snow and ice. Seem to be fairly quiet for a MT. I've got about 20k on them and there hasn't been much treadwear. I'll buy another set.

nuffsaid

Nov 17, 2008
Worland, Wyoming
Where in Wyoming are you? Cepek Fun Country II's have been working well for me, although they just came out with a new tread design and are calling it the Fun country, also the Mickey Thompson ATZ P-3 is a very good tread design, a lot like the Cooper ST Max. I can hook you up with some good tire pricing if you are close.

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
Where in Wyoming are you? Cepek Fun Country II's have been working well for me, although they just came out with a new tread design and are calling it the Fun country, also the Mickey Thompson ATZ P-3 is a very good tread design, a lot like the Cooper ST Max. I can hook you up with some good tire pricing if you are close.

Hey, I'm a little bit north of you, in Lovell. I appreciate the offer, but I already went with the Toyo MT. They balanced easy & didn't need much weights, and drive smooth to 90 mph. Been in the mud twice & they did their job well, so I'm happy. Here's a pic.

null_zps73bb4643.jpg

IronDX

Jun 14, 2013
I just had my Michelin LTX A/T2 put on a few days ago & love them in the grass/mud & dirt roads that iv been in.

j.stanton2009

So Long Space Cowboy...
Aug 18, 2010
Climax Tx
I've been disappointed by the nitto terra grappler AT's, all the generals I've run have been disappointing too.

I figure that I'll try the federal Couragia's mt's, just because they're so cheap