LML Gauge pod/gauge lighting

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Does anyone know who makes the pillar pod for '11-'14 LML's (and I'm assuming LMM's) with the inset gauge pods? I thought PPE but I can't find it online.

I think the inset style looks more factory than the ones where it's just a pod attached to the outside of the pillar.

Also where is everyone tapping into for the gauge lights being the instrument cluster is always backlit?

scramHD

Aug 24, 2008
Tx / MS / AL / MEX / FL
Autometer. Mine replaced the entire pillar. 3 gauge pod. Top pod houses digital oil temp gauge. Middle a mechanical boost gauge. Bottom an Edge CTS. Fits nicely looks factory plenty of room for wiring.
I can't remember exactly which i tapped but my gauges light up from key on fuses so they are lit once key is turned and stay on during engine cranking....go off once key is in off position. My lift pump comes on during the second turn of the key, before crank. When i use the remote start the pump starts just before the engine. Took me a while to find this tap as every thing i searched or read for this feature was incorrect.
As a side note i have three more individual pods I plan to use in the future. You can mold the plastic to fit different areas I plan to put my fuel pressure gauge above the top gauge in the pod. It fits and looks nice just haven't had time to move fuel pressure gauge from under hood to the top pod. Diff temp gauge going under bottom of dash next to center console. A TTS pod I used in my LB7.
Ben Tyler can tune the BCM to display gauge info in the message center so you don't even need a pod then. I plan to order his BCM tune in the future.

Let me know I can send you some pics of the gauge pod i have installed see if thats what you're looking for.

L T