Fuel lines replacement. Need info on fuel lines above tank

fishv12

Jan 30, 2011
Good morning,

I have a leaking fuel line. Not sure exactly where at the moment but it's real close to the tank. My whole lines are rusty as can be and bought the following parts to replace them: http://www.linestogo.com/fl588-a/

Now looking at it it the kit does not come with the fuel lines that go to the fuel sender to the front of the tank. I wonder if these actually do go bad on our trucks as I can't seem to find them anywhere and from what I can tell in some pictures I have found are mostly flexible with one inch of metal connectors at each end. Any info is appreciated :)

fishv12

Jan 30, 2011
A closer look at these lines and they aren't rusted whatsoever. These ends must be made out of stainless or something similar because behind the crud they look perfect. I am assuming the top of the tank lines would be the same. Funny GM used steel for the rest and stainless or whatever it is for those.

MechanicalReign

Mar 8, 2012
Ohio
A closer look at these lines and they aren't rusted whatsoever. These ends must be made out of stainless or something similar because behind the crud they look perfect. I am assuming the top of the tank lines would be the same. Funny GM used steel for the rest and stainless or whatever it is for those.

I thought they was aluminum. Top of the tank has same ends and the line is all hose. the sender is plastic. I know you can buy those fittings with barbed ends if you want to replace the lines to the sender.