LB7: Fuel cooler line replacement for 2002

fishv12

Jan 30, 2011
Good morning,

A picture is worth a thousand words so I have attached a picture of what I am speaking of. This is the part I am looking for...

I purchased the following but these won't fit the nut is way too big!
http://www.linestogo.com/fl591-a/

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• fuelline.jpg
    fuelline.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 46

fishv12

Jan 30, 2011
Hopefully I don't have to shell out some more cash for a cooler just to replace those fittings! That makes complete non sense. Looking up online I can find practically no replacement.

fishv12

Jan 30, 2011
Well after the old fittings are definitely a no go they are far too gone. I have determined although that the threaded end is 1/4" NPT male. So now at least it gives me something to look for... a 3/8 gm fuel line to 1/4 NPT

fishv12

Jan 30, 2011
These little coolers are not cheap! From looking at mine really close I figure since I am replacing the fuel line from the tank to the engine that I may as well replace the weak link now too as well and replace the cooler too. Instead of ending up with a leaking cooler down the road... How much did you get yours for?

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
These little coolers are not cheap! From looking at mine really close I figure since I am replacing the fuel line from the tank to the engine that I may as well replace the weak link now too as well and replace the cooler too. Instead of ending up with a leaking cooler down the road... How much did you get yours for?

I got mine from a vendor on another site and it was $140 iirc.