Front Shocks??

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Just wondering if anyone has just put the stiff shocks on the Front end..( Rancho 9000)?? I'm gonna try just putting on the Fronts and leave the Back Stock for now and see how that works..After looking at the Video of my run's the Front-end lifting is my problem..The ass end really isn't moving..Just a thought:confused:

Joey

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Pat maybe you can Chime in.. Doesn't seem that any one is running the Ranchos..Just wondering what effects I might have just trying them on the Front first..

Joey

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
I have often thought of trying this also for the same reason. On a launch my front suspension totally unloads causing wicked wheel spin!

If you try it let me know, as our tracks here are closed til spring.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
I clamp my springs and added helper springs, it stoped the rear squat but the front still comes up, actually watching the vid the whole truck seem to raise up since adding the springs?

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
The Front End lifts so violently it throws everything off. The ass doesn't really squat at all..I will be in much better shape if I can keep the front down.. I'll report back after Sunday.. We'll see..

Joey

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
I just put my RS9000's on after Christmas so i dont know for sure about dragracing, but they make a hell of a difference. No body roll in turns, Alot stiffer ride but its nicer. The front end doesnt bounce anymore after you hit a bump, "thump" and thats it! I can make them stiffer if i want, but the 4th setting in the front and 3rd in the back has been good for everyday driving!