LBZ: Front End Damage?

contenderv07

Feb 17, 2010
Hey guys I found a SMOKING deal on an LBZ. I've run the VIN on about 5 other sites with no issues (carfax, etc..). I'm trying to find something wrong with it because the deal is that good, but I wanted to see with the pros if they see something wrong with it. I'm gonna go take a look and possibly put a deposit down, but will go back and hook a CTS2 to look at any codes and injector balance rates.Anyway, thanks for any help!! I can get more pics if someone is looking for something specific
https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/xw0o3czDTz-3bHMGq7Rh0A.4PyrkkZMVrjIgzKCauobe5

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Looks to me like the front end 'contacted' something... The bumper and grille are out of whack. I think the signal/runing/drls too. Could br some 'broken things' behind there.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
What cab configuration, what bed length, 2 or 4wd, trim level, all of that affects the price without even getting to what's wrong with it

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Check the vin with your insurance company. They might have something these other sites don’t.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Meh, anything can be repaired. If you do find something wrong with it, at that price you cant bitch. Go look at it before someone else snags it.

contenderv07

Feb 17, 2010
I may go take a look at it tomorrow. Hell maybe it was the angle but that brings me to another question.. What are ya'lls thoughts about higher mileage LBZ (over 200k miles)?? I would have some money to spend on fixing any issues and/or upgrading things. This won't be my DD and won't be pulling anything real heavy (tractor or 2 side by side 4 wheelers), but I will have to drive an hour in the fall and winter to go hunting so I would like it reliable. I have about 25k to spend total, so I'm not sure if I should get a lower mileage and add a couple of things or get a higher mileage and a lot of improvements