Ford kill

JMDuramaxLB7

YOU SAID MEMBER!!!
Jun 3, 2007
Missouri
Duramax 2 Ford lightning 0... He turned off and after round two... I kinda wanted to holler at him to see what he had done to it, sounded good.

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
Thats cool you killed a lightning. Any details? What year lightning? Was the race from a roll or dig? On the street? Who instigated it? How long was the race? Any shit talking? Lets hear what happened. I love hearing about fords going down.

DieselDummy

Dirt Dummy
Oct 13, 2011
NY
It's unbelievable how bug the ego gets when guts like that open the hood and see a factory supercharger, all they think of is "wow, I got the fastest shit on the road" until an 8k plus crewcab hands them there ass!!!! Love it!!!

Sent from the road!!!!!
03 lb7 CC/LB

JMDuramaxLB7

YOU SAID MEMBER!!!
Jun 3, 2007
Missouri
Thats cool you killed a lightning. Any details? What year lightning? Was the race from a roll or dig? On the street? Who instigated it? How long was the race? Any shit talking? Lets hear what happened. I love hearing about fords going down.

I was headed to buddys house and went down the main drag in the town instead of going around on the highway like usual. I seen him up ahead in the other lane and as i drove by i seen the passenger eying me but they didnt try anything so i kinda forgot about him, then we get to the next light and he is right beside me and were the first in line. For good measure i turned the tune up and locked it in 4x4. As we took off he pulled ahead a little and then stood on it, i done the same and pulled him in instantly and then went around by about a car length. The second time he pulled up and we were in front at the light again and i hit it right out of the hole and instantly had him by two trucks and it got real bad for him from there on out, i let off after it shifted into third and he was a ways back and then they turned, guess he had enough after that try...I would say it was around a 2000 model year or so,not the old square body and not the current body style.

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
Thats a bad ass kill man! Its awesome everytime a ford goes down. I cant wait to get new injectors and efi live so I can start wippin some ass too.