Flyingelvis had a close call

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Sorry to hear good luck on The road to recovery. If you do the boob job just don't go to small I heard you will regret it
Lol

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Hell wayne while your in there you might as well go all out and get ass implants too. johns cheeks destroyed my hood. Plus that could help the speedo model career. What u don't have in the front u carry in the back hey oohhh :) haha jk but seriously dude im coming to see you next week after work. Probably Monday. Im sure your house chores are piling up. Im a fairly decently handy guy. I can mow. Trim bush. Not your personal bush but ya know the green ones... make a list over the weekend ill knock it out next week. Seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
I don't know you man, but I just had to say get well soon. I am a former paramedic, the worst stuff I saw involved burns.....bad stuff. Good luck in your recovery.

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
I don't know you man, but I just had to say get well soon. I am a former paramedic, the worst stuff I saw involved burns.....bad stuff. Good luck in your recovery.

Thanks, the paramedics and first responders did a good job with me. They were thorough, efficient, knowledgeable and decisive. They were slightly tentative and gingerly with me at first until I asked them "do you get a lot of pussies and cry babies in here?" To which they responded "more than you can believe!" So I told them "I'm already naked (i had already stripped down because my clothing was contaminated) and in a lot of pain, do whatever you have to do to help me!" I think they appreciated that lol.

Just an update from my last visit with the plastic surgeon, doesn't look like I will need skin grafts. Possibly only one small spot on the left side of my privates (yep, got it down there too) but not likely.
Sorry to air it all out here but it's easier to get it out like this than to have to tell it in ten or 15 phone calls/text messages. Again thank you all for your best wishes and prayers, with a little luck I might be racing on the 12th at Coles Co. Dragway where I hope to hand out spankings in honor of my birthday on the track

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Thanks, the paramedics and first responders did a good job with me. They were thorough, efficient, knowledgeable and decisive. They were slightly tentative and gingerly with me at first until I asked them "do you get a lot of pussies and cry babies in here?" To which they responded "more than you can believe!" So I told them "I'm already naked (i had already stripped down because my clothing was contaminated) and in a lot of pain, do whatever you have to do to help me!" I think they appreciated that lol.

Just an update from my last visit with the plastic surgeon, doesn't look like I will need skin grafts. Possibly only one small spot on the left side of my privates (yep, got it down there too) but not likely.
Sorry to air it all out here but it's easier to get it out like this than to have to tell it in ten or 15 phone calls/text messages. Again thank you all for your best wishes and prayers, with a little luck I might be racing on the 12th at Coles Co. Dragway where I hope to hand out spankings in honor of my birthday on the track
Thanks for the update buddy, sorry to hear about little Elvis :spit:

Maybe the doc can add a little while he's down there:rofl:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Thanks for the update buddy, sorry to hear about little Elvis :spit:

Maybe the doc can add a little while he's down there:rofl:

Little Elvis.....Wayne is ugly as hell....apparently you have never seen jewels....his wife is SMOKING HOT...

He has to be packing....

This thread has now gone weird.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Little Elvis.....Wayne is ugly as hell....apparently you have never seen jewels....his wife is SMOKING HOT...

He has to be packing....

This thread has now gone weird.

I thought it was just because he is the coolest cat I know.. I suppose he could be packing.. that would explain why he gets to do whatever he wants. ;)

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
You have no idea how much they appreciated that! It makes it much easier to focus on the treatment.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I thought it was just because he is the coolest cat I know.. I suppose he could be packing.. that would explain why he gets to do whatever he wants. ;)

Us married guys understand....you young pups dont even know.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Hey hey now I have 23 years of dumb decisions that transpire into a form of wisdom now.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Hey hey now I have 23 years of dumb decisions that transpire into a form of wisdom now.

we were all just getting tired of chasing things that can give you something the doctor cant take away at that point...

DMAXfirefighter

Not such a FNG
May 9, 2012
West-Central Indiana
Damn Wayne, glad to hear you're pulling thru ok. Glad it wasn't worse, easily could have been. I'll have to get ahold of you after I get the truck back together and get over your way. Hope you have a speedy recovery!