flaired shifts

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
OK so i loaded the newest 05 tcm calibration a few days ago and I'm still having some pretty bad shift flairs at part throttle. the wot shifts are pretty good though. it probably got at least 10 runs at part throttle from 1st to 5th. it really only does it at about 3/4 throttle. i made some logs of it at 3/4 throttle and wot. i don't think they show to much but I'll throw em up here for you guys to look at. I'm worried that my trans might be messed up cause it doesn't seem to be learning. i also included the tcm tune i'm running

Attachments

• partthrottlerun.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 6
  • wotrun.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 05tcmstock.zip
    902.3 KB · Views: 3

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
OK so i loaded the newest 05 tcm calibration a few days ago and I'm still having some pretty bad shift flairs at part throttle. the wot shifts are pretty good though. it probably got at least 10 runs at part throttle from 1st to 5th. it really only does it at about 3/4 throttle. i made some logs of it at 3/4 throttle and wot. i don't think they show to much but I'll throw em up here for you guys to look at. I'm worried that my trans might be messed up cause it doesn't seem to be learning. i also included the tcm tune i'm running

2 things.

First, 2005 transmissions are unique. Some of the LB7 trans mods don't work well with them.

Second, the 2001 TCM tune works better in a built transmission.

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
nope no codes it just doesn't feel like its learning the 3/4 throttle shifts. i could just be going crazy though and not giving it enough time to learn. the tune i had in before was an 01 tcm, but I'm gonna need my OD off button soon when i put this thing on the dyno. so i loaded a 05 tune back in to give it time to learn.