First real kill in the LBZ

Lbzmaxx

Jun 16, 2016
Michigan
Just got out of work and happen to be driving around 110hp tune
Few miles in to my trip home rolling through the city back roads I pull up to the light and look over at this silver BMW with medium tinted windows and notice the drivers girl friend (not too shabby I might add!) I assume checking out the nice shiny man truck (my lbz) Then he notices me looking at his girl or car wich ever he liked more I noticed him creeping on the light and said to myself
Finally get to shut someone down!! Both took off pretty even and I just pulled and walked away from him it was a epic ego killer for the Beamer guy once I thought he had enough I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed him throwing the middle finger poor guy.

Well hope someone gets a kick out of this

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
It's surprising the stuff I can walk with the daily on the 100 hp tune. Now that the race truck isn't street friendly.

Washingtonlmmm

Jul 25, 2018
Just got out of work and happen to be driving around 110hp tune
Few miles in to my trip home rolling through the city back roads I pull up to the light and look over at this silver BMW with medium tinted windows and notice the drivers girl friend (not too shabby I might add!) I assume checking out the nice shiny man truck (my lbz) Then he notices me looking at his girl or car wich ever he liked more I noticed him creeping on the light and said to myself
Finally get to shut someone down!! Both took off pretty even and I just pulled and walked away from him it was a epic ego killer for the Beamer guy once I thought he had enough I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed him throwing the middle finger poor guy.

Well hope someone gets a kick out of this

Savage bud savage. It’s always a glorious feeling. No matter if it’s a vette or minivan a win is a win.

I watched some guy on YouTube in a older duramax smoke a new viper. Truck was like 1200 hp but ya that feeling is the same feeling that guy felt. No different.

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
^I saw that video as well.. That thing smoked way too much though for my liking. Nice job winning that race. People don't expect our trucks to pull as hard as they do.

2005redlly

Jan 15, 2013
Farmville va
I killed a 2017 mustang 5.0 (he had atleast exhaust) roll racing 2 weeks ago. He stopped and damn wasn’t expecting that lol. I wasn’t even on my big tune and had a intercooler leak lol.