LMM: Finally I run 12's...LOL

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
congrats mike looks like your getting things figured out :)

yea, you had alot to do with it LOL!

got the brake issue worked out, getting used to building boost at the line with that turbo vs. the vvt, man what a differnce.

hope it will stay in the 12s when I come down there Friday.

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
yea, you had alot to do with it LOL!

got the brake issue worked out, getting used to building boost at the line with that turbo vs. the vvt, man what a differnce.

hope it will stay in the 12s when I come down there Friday.

Yeah, he staged so long I had to back out of the throttle. :buttkick::D

Bako_Dmax

GTO Slayer
Apr 3, 2008
Bako
congrates, I see you have a shimmed valve I would try the race valve and a ported front rail fitting and like Dan told me to do drill the pass side out to .60 thousands

Could you elaborate more on this. Where is the front rail fitting located? And you are drilling that fitting to .090 and the passanger side to .060?

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
Maybe i could build boost a little faster if someone hadn't convinced me to run the 5" straight piped, lol

Yeah, here's how that went... "Hey Chad, do you have any 5" staight pipe laying around I think I want to straight pipe my truck? Tommy did it, and told me that stupid muffler was way to restrictive and you should get it out of there."

Alot of cinvincing I did:hug::rofl:

Now to go change my converter, it's slipping...

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Could you elaborate more on this. Where is the front rail fitting located? And you are drilling that fitting to .090 and the passanger side to .060?

If you have shimmed or added the race valve at the rear of the fuel rail on the driver side come to the front of that rail there is a feel line from the cp3 take that lose there is a fitting there that comes out, it has a very very small hole, drill that to .90 thousands on the pass side were the driver side line passes over there the same fitting on that rail in the front drill that one to .60, it will help the rails recover faster under load. has worked well for me.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Yeah, here's how that went... "Hey Chad, do you have any 5" staight pipe laying around I think I want to straight pipe my truck? Tommy did it, and told me that stupid muffler was way to restrictive and you should get it out of there."

Alot of cinvincing I did:hug::rofl:

Now to go change my converter, it's slipping...

just trying suggestions lol.
I think Tommy wants to hear the 5" straight so maybe I'll leave the muffler out before I go to Famoso....

3 hour drive, I'm gonna need some ear plugs, lol.:D

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
just trying suggestions lol.
I think Tommy wants to hear the 5" straight so maybe I'll leave the muffler out before I go to Famoso....

3 hour drive, I'm gonna need some ear plugs, lol.:D

no ear plugs are needed, mines not loud at all :D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
neva

everyone like the sound but its too "Poppy" for me

Yea i wana here it but dammm if its louder then mine :eek: i agree on the pop pop sound my chick says it sounds like my trucks farting :rolleyes: lol glad you got the brakes figured out. I know tht was a big part of it. Hopefully i will see you guys fri. I had some work issues come up im trying to get it worked out so i can still make it. :(

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Yea i wana here it but dammm if its louder then mine :eek: i agree on the pop pop sound my chick says it sounds like my trucks farting :rolleyes: lol glad you got the brakes figured out. I know tht was a big part of it. Hopefully i will see you guys fri. I had some work issues come up im trying to get it worked out so i can still make it. :(

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
here's your videos. for everyone's knowledge i love the sound.... you cant hear any other car at the track when he runs .... except the jets goin to nellis. they be a little louder. :p i haven't put many videos up yet, takin forever to upload all these goddamn things.

mike 12.78 - chad 12.91 .... this is chad's fastest, just goes to prove that taking off the bed cap, spare tire, tailgate, and headlight is good for two tenths of a second.... got him into twelves :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K97UR0n5vRQ

mike 12.73 - chad 12.95 ... this is one of mike's fastest. ran a couple 12.73's last night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrypvFao6Co .... ignore the loudmouth at the end. :D

mike's sister truck runs a 13.60 with a ppe, sc4, liftpump and 35" tires!!! :hail:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNyHnG8KGs

and finally the good shit... it started with a burnout video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og9gkrrxt-k) but the camera would not focus.... it was still good for the sound clip anyway.... then i get back in, he starts to roll em up a little (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-mWeAnevCw) ... in the process of spinning the tires, he neglected to tell me he was gonna start spinning it around in circles (dick :p).... mind you, im halfway hangin out the damn window and when the truck bangs off a 180* spin, i about left the truck via the window.....that explains the sudden loss off camera control and the panicked yell, which you probably can't hear over the sound of that pig anyway, as i tried to get back into the truck...

finally got that accomplished. i situate myself this time so i can film and not fly out the window and off we go. start spinnin donut throught the empty intersection.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azCk7LBOsRE) ..... that video only shows a little of what went on in that intersection, the rest just didn't turn out. tryin to remain in the truck and flm wasn't workin for me :D..... made for one helluva good time though :rofl: .... till the egr cooler line popped and i got fuckin sprayed with coolant :D.

oh well, it was still good time. sorry for the long post.... just had to explain the "lack of control" exhibited in the videos on the part of the cameraman. :D

daylight for the burnout next time mike. hopefully it will focus then.

got some more videos of other truck. i'll try to get them uploaded soon.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Thanks wes for posting those vids!

Mike L. I got a present for you when I come down this weekend, LOL :D

NWT, heck yea man, come out when ever, need to come a night the track here is open so we can run.