Finally got over the hump

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Definetely a fun day at the dyno.. The cummins boys won this time though (power wise):(

The only one that got me was that white cummins with the only good pull that made 811hp. All th rest of his pulls were under 800 or he dyno spiked it to 1010. That red one was so damn inconsistant it wasn't even funny lol. I don't think he had one smooth run

Awesome way to go James! Always a good day when the truck impresses you, then drives on home!

Absolutely!

Congrats James! I think 800 is the perfect spot for all around daily driver from towing to desert runner without breaking everything on the truck. :thumb:

Well if I had the balls to keep it on that tune it might break a lot more parts lol. 800hp in a truck that weights 7800lbs is killer on the drivetrain. This is #12 of the times I've loaded the race tune in since it was built lol

Congrats James

Congratulations James!

Thank you guys!

Good numbers James! Your not kidding about these trucks. I drove mine 2 hrs to Indy yesterday, dynoed 900/1480, drove another 3.5hrs to Rockford IL, picked up my cheater slicks, and drove 5.5hrs back home, all while getting 19.7mph lol

Seriously Kyle, gotta be the most impressive thing about them. They can go from full on race truck to mild mannered tow rig all with the just a change of throttle position. I absolutely love the fact the trans shifts smooth as hell no matter how easy you drive it unlike cummins trans I've ridden in. Even my dad says "ya know, for as built as this truck is, I'd expect the trans to shift harder and it not be as steerable as it is. Diesels are amazing" lol

Congrats!!!:woott:

Thank ya sir!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Thanks guys! No she's done nick. To go more hp means more air as I don't want to drive the stock turbo any harder. More air means more lag and I'm a stickler for the least amount of lag I can get, specially when towing. Down the long road when I get a new house with more land, I'll buy a new or newer truck to retire the limo from towing to just a weekend warrior I might go for 1000hp but there isn't much sense in that cause I don't really take her to the track. We will see, I love how she is setup now and does what I ask of her. Don't wanna fix what ain't broke lol

thunder550

Apr 2, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Nice numbers, fun day! Someone was comparing your exhaust to what a squid looks like when it inks, I thought that was appropriate ... from the back it looks like the smoke is coming from everywhere and going all directions :roflmao:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Nice numbers, fun day! Someone was comparing your exhaust to what a squid looks like when it inks, I thought that was appropriate ... from the back it looks like the smoke is coming from everywhere and going all directions :roflmao:

That was definitely me hahaha