Fell into an Lml

FSUwelder1212

Oct 18, 2012
That is highly unlikely that it works fine on stock tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I was told by Eric merchant a few months back, he said he has installed a few. All on emissions equipped trucks. I have also seen a few other shops advertise it as well and that it is CARB certified

FSUwelder1212

Oct 18, 2012
Did some more digging and it looks like the S&S set up isn't a true drop in, it uses a conversion kit but their kit still works with all emissions intact. They also use a "recurved" pump that does not require any tuning and is CARB certified. Dmax store and thoroughbred diesel has it listed on their sites. If I remember right Jason Wehrli also told me a while back that they can make a kit that would work with the egr still on the truck, not 100% sure on that though.

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
I will not be putting an ii pump on anything I own.

Thank god I wouldn't want to even begin to explain. I can say this though I bought a brand new pump which cost 2400. Lasted 170 miles and blew up. Got the second lasted 10 miles An ripped the cp3 gear and blew up again. Cody the owners son then goes to say we've had 90 dyno pulls on that pump no way. I then got refunded never again. I wouldn't place a sticker even on my truck.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Did some more digging and it looks like the S&S set up isn't a true drop in, it uses a conversion kit but their kit still works with all emissions intact. They also use a "recurved" pump that does not require any tuning and is CARB certified. Dmax store and thoroughbred diesel has it listed on their sites. If I remember right Jason Wehrli also told me a while back that they can make a kit that would work with the egr still on the truck, not 100% sure on that though.

If that's so the it will be a good option for someone just looking to convert over. I know it is possible to do it but wasn't aware anyone had done it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Took the boat to the lake again today.. love towing with the Lml

a002fa314d763b3b090d48672bd3df18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Lml is officially for sale and going on Craigslist tonight. 219k $23k. Not a thing wrong with it, just freeing up some money to get back in my own house

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I thought some of you would appreciate the color match.
I did a sdp cp3 swap with a Danville pump a while back and all the supporting fuel mods.
It’s new owner still loves it.

H2Orat

Nov 25, 2018
Arkansas
The circled is my shop. The rest of the building is my families Goodyear.. we do about anything mechanic related, I just do light duty diesels on my end of the world. I'm the only shop in town that specializes in diesel work other than the dealers.

dfec81d4286f931aaf3247e41fd63c21.jpg

I've been down that road before. :)