Fastest stock engine diesel....

jklennon

Nov 22, 2014
Thanks everyone! It really has a lot more in it as well! should see some better times in a few weeks as im going to the track as much as possible. If you have a chance Subscribe to my youtube channel In the link above so you can see the latest updates!

Jesse

7.halfLMM

Mar 21, 2019
yes sir, without a doubt it will go 5s. Its went 6.16 the first pass on nitrous since the winter upgrades @ 114mph with a 1.44 60'

Cant wait to see more of this truck! Loving that it's a CCSB too! Other than the danville 68 what else is done to her?

And stock motor consists of what? Crank rods and pistons or what. Sorry for the questions lol just curious.

Last edited:

jklennon

Nov 22, 2014
Cant wait to see more of this truck! Loving that it's a CCSB too! Other than the danville 68 what else is done to her?

And stock motor consists of what? Crank rods and pistons or what. Sorry for the questions lol just curious.

oil pan to valve covers. stock rods, crank, piston, valve springs, cam, pushrods, headbolts headgasket ect. 300,000mile junkyard motor.

45% overs dual pumps, danville 68/71, nitrous, DIEracing Allison trans, lots of chassis work ect.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I think Matt used to catch some crap over there when he was running his stocker, too. Some things are hard for some people to understand.

Congrats Jesse....that's something you're able to keep that engine together at that power level. Definitely not the norm.

jklennon

Nov 22, 2014
I think Matt used to catch some crap over there when he was running his stocker, too. Some things are hard for some people to understand.

Congrats Jesse....that's something you're able to keep that engine together at that power level. Definitely not the norm.

Thank you sir!