Fastest single VGT

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I seen Verlon posted about a new crank, and said its the Callies internal balance... to the tune of $4500...

:eek:

I'd sell my Dmax for a 5.9 if I had to do that.

wait, I did.

Why are you so proud of the fact that your raging homo? I mean if I ever decided I liked other dudes fondling me, and driving a dodge truck, I probably wouldn't come on the forums here and brag about it to the real men.....

Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Why are you so proud of the fact that your raging homo? I mean if I ever decided I liked other dudes fondling me, and driving a dodge truck, I probably wouldn't come on the forums here and brag about it to the real men.....

Just sayin.

I just lol'd for real.

I think guys that break cranks are too easy on stuff or have worse luck than me.

I run 5th gear and keep mine under a hard load. Seems to work out, at least til the Pistons go, which is still cheaper.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
1000 less for an external balanced Callie's.

All I know is, my engine and many many others are CHEAP compared to some of these big boy engines making 2k+ hp. Cummins stuff seems to cost more than a dmax too I've noticed.

Brian will be pissed when his shit box looses cyl 5 or 6 piston or that trans falls out lmao

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia

All I know is, my engine and many many others are CHEAP compared to some of these big boy engines making 2k+ hp. Cummins stuff seems to cost more than a dmax too I've noticed.

Brian will be pissed when his shit box looses cyl 5 or 6 piston or that trans falls out lmao

They say once you go duramax you never go back, well once you own a duramax some guys have to buy a cummins to lie to themselves.

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
But but but...my stock crank....:(

Got back to stock then... oh wait they break at the power level too! Hey least your not foolin everyone anymore when you say you run low 11s on FB :rofl: so you gonna throw that big turbo you have laying in the garage or a bigger shot? If you'd quit being lazy and put her on a diet she would go 10.99 well if the driver mod is up to par :D

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona

Just sayin.

Takes one to know one :eek::D

Hey now, I didn't say it was a better decision... I have some credit left :rofl:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona

Neither will happen because it's being left stock :rofl:

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Got back to stock then... oh wait they break at the power level too! Hey least your not foolin everyone anymore when you say you run low 11s on FB :rofl: so you gonna throw that big turbo you have laying in the garage or a bigger shot? If you'd quit being lazy and put her on a diet she would go 10.99 well if the driver mod is up to par :D
Na, I wanted to see how far I could push the little VGT. I know it's capable of 10s without an issue if I stripped it but I'm lazy and really don't want to. I also know is probably capable of 10s as it sits if I dialed in the suspension, but I'm lazy and I don't want to. So basically that truck will probably never run 10s because I'm lazy and it's my daily.

Truthfully it will be for sale soon. I want to start on my 59 Apache project and don't have the space for 2 toys currently.

Annnddd Brian is still a puss.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com

Built 6.7> duramax built 48re> built Allison

Now talking strictly race truck 47/48re is the way to go. But a 1k hp and under daily driver the Allison is still nice.

Sorry but the duramax isn't even in the same ball park as the Cummins stuff anymore what lavon and others have done in the last 2 years is insane.

If i build another diesel it'll be a cummins :D. Though I'm Probably going back to the ls world :rolleyes:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Na, I wanted to see how far I could push the little VGT. I know it's capable of 10s without an issue if I stripped it but I'm lazy and really don't want to. I also know is probably capable of 10s as it sits if I dialed in the suspension, but I'm lazy and I don't want to. So basically that truck will probably never run 10s because I'm lazy and it's my daily.

Truthfully it will be for sale soon. I want to start on my 59 Apache project and don't have the space for 2 toys currently.

Annnddd Brian is still a puss.

Do 10s on fuel puss :D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Built 6.7> duramax built 48re> built Allison

Now talking strictly race truck 47/48re is the way to go. But a 1k hp and under daily driver the Allison is still nice.

Sorry but the duramax isn't even in the same ball park as the Cummins stuff anymore what lavon and others have done in the last 2 years is insane.

If i build another diesel it'll be a cummins :D. Though I'm Probably going back to the ls world :rolleyes:

I don't disagree with that. Dmax stuff isn't too far behind though and I only expect it to get better and faster here pretty quick.