Fall Brawl 2008-"If a man does his best, what else is there?"

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
i'll be out there w/a bunch of cummins boys, still deciding if i'm gonna drive or trailer my truck out there, i still don't have my bed done so i'm no trying to get pulled over a bunch of times. also trying to convince my buddy to bring his LMM out there. just did dual fuelers, ppe 4094, hot+2et, converter and some other goodies on it.

Hammer

Aug 17, 2008
Well Its been a rough couple of weeks and I will slip in for some quick updates now....

I seem to have misplaced my records during packing of the house(one of those not sure which box their in deals,LOL)so here is what I will do for both Ford and Duramax owners with regards to the Torque challenge.The first TWO owners of each make(Ford-Chevy/GMC)who come to me each day will be allowed to compete in the TQ Challenge.

Diane and Jody Tipton who own D-P Tuner are sponsoring this years class trophies and we appreciate their continued support.They will be on hand Friday at SGS for some tuning of their customers rides.

I have just checked with the SGS gang and all is go for the show.IF anyone is camping please use the upper parking area where you will find level ground.I will also ask that those who attend please help with keeping the trash in the proper places and try to not tear up the grassy hill.At past shows we have had some who were deliberate with damage and we would like to not have that happen again.

Weather is looking GOOD for once.Temps in the low 60's are forecast with low humidity.Its should bring us some good air and the chance for very good numbers.So its shine them up,ready the food and about game time,see everyone there!!!!!!.........Andy

1badmax

Aug 28, 2006
Southern NH
Thanks for the offer, but i am heading down to maryland on fri to get my trans redone.
then i will be their sometime on saturday.

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Thanks for the offer, but i am heading down to maryland on fri to get my trans redone.
then i will be their sometime on saturday.

Jay,
Congrats on the dyno runs. That thing is a BEAST! With a little tuning and some wastegate tweaking, you'll get to where you wanting to go. It was nice meeting you and your wife, and great talking to you both.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
jay and ted very nice meeting you both, and yes that thing is a monster. 814 and he didn't even get it to spool:eek:

oh and you both have killer looking trucks!!:hail:

i'm still downloading pics.

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Tim's 1049 run came on Saturday. Jay ran on Sunday. It didn't matter for the competition, as it was the highest number all weekend, which Tim Barber won. Jay and Lloyd both ran on Sunday, and Jay set the bar for the highest fuel # on Sunday (for nothing more than bragging rights and personal satisfaction) and Lloyd Mills did 819, and beat Jay's # by 5.
That's all.

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Yeah, both guys had some issues. Although, if Jay gets that big charger to light, I think his fuel #'s will eclipse Lloyd's and that's not a knock on Lloyd, as he's a real good friend of mine, but mid 8's is about his current limit without giggle gas, and I think Jay's got more in it on fuel. Hopefully Jay gets that 2nd charger lit, and I can quit speculating and we'll have answers.:D

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Supposedly Tims running a 64/80 that pins a 100psi gauge. If Jays set is bigger & can light it :eek: anybody make a 150psi gauge?

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Supposedly Tims running a 64/80 that pins a 100psi gauge. If Jays set is bigger & can light it :eek: anybody make a 150psi gauge?

Well, I'm not sure that will be necessary. Jay has a lot of improved airflow from his heads and some other porting he told me about, and I bet his chargers won't have to push that much boost through the engine to make those #'s. Remember, Nasty was only pushing about 80 or so when he did 1036.:eek: