F*&*ing thieves!

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I had my skidster and skidster trailer stolen in williston north dakota off my property this morning or late last night it's a case 1840 tire skidster open cab it had forks on with the bucket strapped to it on our 16' big bubba trailer I'm trying to find my picture to load of the skidster but here's a link to the Facebook post https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...67&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&actorid=714903724

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Boomtown...
That sucks man, I wish you the best in the theft recovery
Thieves are the worst breed of scum, that really suckz

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
I'll keep my eyes peeled in the new town area, will also send to buddies all over western half of state and mt

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Man im sorry. If someone took our little 1845 case id be sick, they are like a good reliable friend to us.

Best of luck again man, the green lift eyes on the rops should be the give away for someone. Dont see many around here that way atleast

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I doubt we'll find it, I really hope we do but just don't see it happening. I've shared the hell out of it on Facebook amd other places. The insurance won't pay near enough to get us into one with similar hours the trailer was less then a year old so they better replace it

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Not sure if Bobcat can help but on cats you can turn the serial number into caterpillar and it will go into the stolen machine section, anytime someone turns that serial number in for parts or service it flags. They also have gps in them now that will locate machines anywhere in the world called Product link.

It would be worth checking with Bobcat to see if they can help. Sooner or later that machine will need parts and service...