Ennis tx

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
We ran each other friday. Good to meet you, next time stop by.

Will do. I was in line all night Friday getting the tunes set. Build tunes while you wait in line, pull in the pits to flash it in & back in line I went. Not much time for chit chat lol

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
He was dead on dial w Jetta , I tree'd him but turbo finally said no and wouldn't run the # ,:(

Man I was rootin for you harder than you know! By that time I was in the stands with my wife & son jumping up & down & praying you'd take him down! You didn't give him the win that's for sure:D

cwmeaux1

Dec 11, 2011
Carlyss, Louisiana
Should listen to my family on video lol , stock 220k turbo had oil coming out in 2 spots , was using nos to make it run somewhat consistent , will have a big single are twins soon for next time :thumb:

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
It was cool to meet a bunch of you guys out there. Everyone was really helpful. Bunch of guys competing for the first time & the seasoned drivers were glad to answer any questions we had:thumb:

Nice to meet you! Glad your truck was running good after the troubles you had in the past. :thumb:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Guys looks like Brett needs some help, needs an lly ficm.. I'd pull mine off but I'm in southern mo so it would never get there in time
yja2urur.jpg

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Big Congrats to Brett on his Pro Street win. Also set the ET record at 8.810, taking it from Jarid Volmer..... close race too.

Verlon Southwick takes Super Diesel with a holeshot win.

Ryan Milliken in the '41 Willys wins PS by default, redlight in the other lane.

Tyler Montgomery for a solo run win in SS.

Jon Robinson wins Top Diesel with the Power Service funny car

Last edited: