LLY: Engine Light then crank no start!

ShredLordXx

May 13, 2015
Northern Ontario, Canada
Here goes a long shot, this truck seems to be a bag of mixed tricks, I want to express my gratitude for all the help I have been receiving, Here goes.. I was helping a friend of mine move yesterday, when the check engine light came on while driving on the highway, when I got to his place I shut the truck off and unloaded, when I went to go leave the truck would not start, it cranks but doesn't go, I opened the hood and pulled the cover on the relay box, and went and tried again and the engine started, I drove home, and parked, and tried to see if it would start again, it would not, so I went to bed and tried this morning, and it started, so I let it idle for about 3 minutes and turned it off and tried starting it again and it would not go, I opened the hood and opened the relay box again and bam it started again.... the engine light is still on, and just bought a code reader from amazon, it should be here soon. I did notice starting yesterday, some sort of fluid leaking on the drivers side up by the steering box, but i don't seem to see any fluid leaking from the steering system... not sure if this is related or not.

ShredLordXx

May 13, 2015
Northern Ontario, Canada
Well it started just fine for me at work, drove it home, parked it, shut it off tried starting again no go, had a look under the hood, nothing really to see I thought maybe FICM, but it already has the heater hose fix on it. Check Engine Light is still on, I tried about ten times to start it and it finally started, but I quickly shut it off, and It won't start again.... I'm not sure if i'll be able to diagnose this even with a code reader...

ShredLordXx

May 13, 2015
Northern Ontario, Canada
So I read ther codes today I got a P0340 Camshaft Position Sensor A - Bank 1 Circuit Malfunctrion, P0341 Cam Shaft position sensor A Bank 1 CKT Range/Performance, P0650 MIL Control Circuit Malfunction.... Is this an easy fix? not sure what MIL control circuit malfunctions means?