Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the interior pieces back and installed. The look really good.

picture.php

KRODMAX/KS

It'll be alright
Jul 27, 2017
Oz
Damn dude, that looks great! What dash/bezel is that out of? Are those LED's for the lighting and did you install them yourself? Would l you mind shedding some light on how the rest of us could have a similar setup?

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you, I sent the oem gauge cluster to digital dash solutions, They installed blue led lights and an escalade face plate. I sent the insert panels to MPS hydrographics, he sprayed my body paint color as a base coat then carbon fiber dipped them.

Damn dude, that looks great! What dash/bezel is that out of? Are those LED's for the lighting and did you install them yourself? Would l you mind shedding some light on how the rest of us could have a similar setup?

KRODMAX/KS

It'll be alright
Jul 27, 2017
Oz
Thank you for sharing!! That upgrade gives the interior an elegant touch for such a beast of a truck. BTW, your attention to detail is spot on, been admiring your build all along, way to go!

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Looks great man!

I was talking with Steven this week. I'm pretty sure I'm tearing mine apart this winter. Going to go ahead and do the steering wheel covers, upper glove box handle and the cluster trim to match my door handles.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I haven't pulled my steering wheel apart yet, have replace my clock spring. I bought some extra pieces to send him.

Looks great man!

I was talking with Steven this week. I'm pretty sure I'm tearing mine apart this winter. Going to go ahead and do the steering wheel covers, upper glove box handle and the cluster trim to match my door handles.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got the trans pulled out and it’s abt to get shipped to Evan. I got one of his 1072-2 converters going in it, I can’t wait.

Dropping the front diff off for the new gears tomorrow.

If anyone is looking for a 3k stall precision converter with a billet stator I have one for sale.

Summit_Rider

Jun 6, 2016
Just read this whole thread. Man what a wicked truck! Can’t imagine how many hours you have into it, very impressive!