El Mirage September 14th

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
We are waiting for some safety changes on Casper to confirm Casper is going. We will be there regardless on the 13th and 14th at least to play quads and bikes.

If Casper runs Pat has to arrive on Saturday for Tech and races on Sunday.

If anyone wants to show up and help it will be much appreciated:hug: But, I won't know tell sometime next week if Casper if a go.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
We are waiting for some safety changes on Casper to confirm Casper is going. We will be there regardless on the 13th and 14th at least to play quads and bikes.

If anyone wants to show up and help it will be much appreciated:hug: But, I won't know tell sometime next week if Casper if a go.

i would like to go out there and check it out and help if you guys go raceing

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com

cool, i have my brother in law that wants to roll out with me. I wanna bring the trailer but the wife is saying it may be too earlyt for me to be away for a weekend. We'll see what happens. Looking forward to a little riding.