Egr delete

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
Going to e deleting the egr on my new lbz whose kit is complete ready to bolt on fits and finish is good, my lmm I did in 2010 so been a while

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
I have the profab kit. It came with a strap that will lock your y bridge down so you don't blow out the elbow and o rings. Holds the boost of the compounds great. And it fits in the stock location. That's why I didn't do sdp since it wouldn't fit with my compound kit.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I've got the SDP kit from Scott, fit and finish was great and the pipe is SS too, not aluminum...it fit the stock location perfect and comes with a welded on brace...I wound up cutting off the flange and brace once I upgraded to a 1pc Y-bridge tho...

I like that he offers custom colors for his kits and can accommodate in a timely manner.

Although I'd like to see what Tony's (DHD) "super big air" kit is like...it's a little more "complete" of a kit, I believe it comes with a Y-bridge, cold side and a hot side...but I think it's all aluminum...I think HSP's stuff is all aluminum too, at least the 3" hot side I got from them was, I would have preferred SS

I like Scott's design the best from what I've seen, IMO it's more versatile

Tractordude1

Jan 24, 2015
Does anyone know if an h&s xrt pro tuner will allow egr delete tube to function. I am concerned the xrt may not account for the grid heater

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Does anyone know if an h&s xrt pro tuner will allow egr delete tube to function. I am concerned the xrt may not account for the grid heater

Unplug the grid heater and see what happens. Worst case you have to plug it back in and clear the code.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
We offer the delete tube or the high flow bridge and tube. We do not sell them as kits though.

We also offer caps, capped oem up pipes, and aftermarket up pipes. Check out our site and let us know if you have questions.