LML EFILive LML Calibration Support

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
Emissions removal parameters were never part of our development or beta for LML. All other platforms are untouched - the parameters available today are the same as last year, 2 years ago etc.....

Cheers
Cindy

Just to clarify then, us non-US customers should not expect to see means to enable or disable trouble codes in future releases?

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Never mind the dpf stuff, but Looking at the release, there is no access to DTC. No way to change status of dtc reporting on/off or reporting for any parameters. IE :I would not mind disabling reporting for TPMS. Will we be able to do anything in diagnostics?

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Never mind the dpf stuff, but Looking at the release, there is no access to DTC. No way to change status of dtc reporting on/off or reporting for any parameters. IE :I would not mind disabling reporting for TPMS. Will we be able to do anything in diagnostics?

The TPMS isn't in the ECM so you wouldn't be able to disable it anyhow. However a Tech II or RCDLR reprogramming can.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

You can't shut that off on the LMM trucks either. I'm pretty sure that is all controlled by the BCM, and EFILive doesn't do anything with that.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Yes sorry bad example, but cannot access anything in diagnostics section. Maybe I should check more tho. also did not start the scan tool to see if they pop up in there. I will do some more nosing around when I get some time.