LML EFILive 2015 LML Tuning Support

As per our newsletter and software release yesterday.....

EFILive is pleased to be first to deliver 2015 LML Duramax support in the June 10, 2014 software release. Thoroughly tested through our key business partners and beta testers since late April, this release is deemed so stable and comprehensive by our test team that a number of EFILive AutoCal Tuners have already commenced selling and marketing their 2015 support ahead of our public release.

While the 2015 Duramax LML is still considered an LML, there have been changes to the structure of the ECM requiring additional development for support to be offered. The LML ECM is now broken into two distinct controllers within the EFILive software - E86A for 2011-14 applications and E86B for 2015 applications.

Like the 2011-14 LML, the base file read restriction remains in place and customers will need to obtain a base file for editing and flashing purposes. A selection of EFILive compatible base stock files are readily available on the internet or custom files may be purchased through organizations that have the necessary hardware and software to create personalized base files. Updated documentation on LML E86 base files can be found in your EFILive V8 Scan and Tune software by selecting HELP>Documents> LML E86 Stock Tunes.pdf, or via accessing the document from our website, here.

This first release is featured packed containing all of the features presently available to 2011-14 LML owners. There is the integrated Scan Tool providing 290 PID's to choose from,over 300 tuning parameters, while flash times remain well under 2 minutes. Our 2015 LML software release is a FREE software update for all customers. Customers will need the GM Tuning Option enabled on their FlashScan V2, and an available VIN License to flash each vehicle.

Cheers
Cindy

mearsman

Aug 22, 2014
Do I get a return customer discount as this is my second v2 from you. My last one for a cummins and I sold it with the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk