EFI updates

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
The automatic update feature is working great, I was wondering if there is anywhere we can look to see what was included with the updates :confused:

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
The new version does, its automatic on my computers running windows xp, I have to manuelly update my vista computer, but since my other computers tell me when its time it isnt a big deal. All I have to do is go to start, all programs, efi, tools, check for new update

LarryJewell

Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
that rtf file is for the update referenced in that link, I was wanting to know if there was a way to see what is changed in each update as we get them. Thanks for the link Dale, I didnt think about looking over there :eek:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So I take it that each update doesn't bring over an rtf file with it then.

Well I'm all out of answers then.:D

Our auto-update feature was replaced with 7.5.5. If you are running previous versions of EFILive, the auto-update feature will not work.

To get access to 7.5.5 and auto updates, you'll need to go to our website downloads page and download and install 7.5.5. This is a full installation and will update you to 7.5.5 build 72. http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=124

Once you've done that, it's as simple as clicking on Start->All Programs->EFILive->V7.5->Tools->Check for New Updates. This will automatically install an incremental update to build 77.

A list of what changes are made in each build can be found in Start->All Programs->EFILive->V7.5->Documents->Readme.rtf.

In this instance, build 76 is listed as the final change/enhancement. The difference between build 76 and 77 is a missed file was added for LBZ full flashing within an hour of the 76 release.

Auto updates are also available for our V8 software, further information can be found on our downloads page.

Cheers
Cindy