efi live with bills custom intakes

davig

Jun 28, 2012
west jordan, utah
i was planning on getting a bci but dont kno what one to get. I was always taught if your going to do something do it right, so I wanted to get the stage 5 intake but it says. (EFI LIVE NEEDED FOR MAF TUNING). from my understanding from the website http://www.billscustomintakes.com/ the stage 5 5" intake needs efi to work. correct me if am wrong?. I dont have efi currently but am planning on getting it soon. anyone with suggestions on what to get or have a 5" bci and could help me out from experience would help.

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
If you're still running a stock intake horn (which I assume you are) then just buy the new one from them with the MAF sensor mount in it so there's no need for adjustment in the tune.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Yes you will have to get it rescaled. I've hot the 5" and with out rescaling it ran like crap. It had a 4 second delay on take off and just didn't feel right.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
I had to do the same thing. The MAF sensor see's a lower velocity airflow since there is a bigger circumference for the air to flow through.

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
the angle of the dangle is directly proportionaly to the heat of the meat, as long as the mass of the ass remains constant :thumb: