Efi and Edge Juice with attitude

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Got a question for you guys. My buddy has a 03 duramax and is running a edge juice with attitude. Recently he lifted it and put on 35 inch tires. He wants me to correct his speedometer since its way off. The question is can I use efi to correct sice its a edge juice thats not in the computer? Any pointers on what I all need to change other then tire size?

Jonesin33

Aug 26, 2011
TX
Depending on the tuner and setup you have, should be able to just email your tuner and get the change.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Jonesin33

Aug 26, 2011
TX
Also could just be my shitty luck but my edge w/ att never corrected my speedo 100%. Recalibrated several times but stayed about 4mph off. Just trying to help from wasting time. Good luck bud!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
No reason to go with Efi cause he's happy with the tunes he has. Yes it will cost 125 for a vin unlock but still cheaper then paying someone.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Ok I got the tire size changing part figured out on the efi part. Now can I change that and he still can run the edge?

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I have to play with the tire settings. If I go off EFI's calculator, it is almost always off a mile or 2. I would unhook the edge while pulling and flashing his tune too

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
:thumb:You'll be fine it wont hurt anything to remove the speed limiter and adjust the speedo hell you could adjust some other stuff if you wanted just for better fueling

Thanks alot man. Hes really happy with the edge so I dont see any need to change anything else. Plus lifted on a stock allison already scares me.